Prevention Policy for COVID-19
In these tough times of COVID-19 outbreak, Chase Value Centre has been determined to help its customers with the best of its services. We are following the recommendations of World Health Organization (WHO) to avoid the spread of disease and ensure customers’ safety.
Here is how we are taking preventive measures to support the government authorities regarding containment of the CoronaVirus.
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on the way to keep the workplace clean
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders
- Sanitizing our delivery equipment with wipes regularly
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms are going to be asked to remain home
- Team member break rooms and meeting rooms are cleaned frequently
- Our restrooms are stocked lotion cleaner for hand washing, and there are hand sanitizing stations at every counter